1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.
written by (via odet0infinity)
written by Margo ― John Green, Paper Towns. (via 1hey)
REASONS TO BE NICE TO PEOPLE:
- why the fuck do you need reasons just be nice to people omfg
written by J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye (via inescassiano)
written by Great Expectations by Charles Dickens (via endlessme)
"But I didn’t really mind because I knew that it takes getting everything you ever wanted, and then losing it to know what true freedom is. When the people I used to know found out what I had been doing, how I’d been living, they asked me why - but there’s no use in talking to people who have home.They have no idea what it’s like to seek safety in other people - for home to be wherever you lay your head."
karma police, arrest this man.
written by Iain S. Thomas, Intentional Dissonance (via forever-and-alwayss)
go to bed hungry